Executables Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Executables Gaming Forums ..

Hope for ESWC, offers on the table to buy brand

feLoNy -exe- ^executables
    feLoNy -exe- ^executables

Hope for ESWC, offers on the table to buy brand Empty Hope for ESWC, offers on the table to buy brand

Post  feLoNy -exe- ^executables Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Hope for ESWC, offers on the table to buy brand

By Lawrence 'Malystryx' Phillips
    Apr 10, 2009 13:16

ImageThere may be a glimmer of hope for the Electronic Sports World Cup as a license holder said there have been offers to buy the brand.

"There are offers to buy the brand [...] and I think the buyer would continue to use the brand instead of dumping it"
    Nescho Topalov, license holder for ESWC in Germany told readmore.de that there have been offers to buy the ESWC brand from its creator, Games-Services, after the French company entered liquidation last week.

With the company entering liquidation the ESWC brand is a valuable asset for the French company but even if it was sold there is no certainty that we would see an ESWC Grand Finals materialise. However, hope springs eternal.

"As far as I know, there are offers to buy the brand (or they are being prepared) and I think the buyer would continue to use the brand instead of dumping it", Topalov told readmore. Furthermore if all goes well in the negociations Topalov expects a "new" ESWC to take place between December 2009 and February 2010.

readmore.eu

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/23405-Hope_for_ESWC_offers_on_the_table_to_buy_brand

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:27 am